And so I decided to make my first Dublin blog post on expectations I have going into this whole going abroad thing:
1. I will feel both completely lost and completely found at the same time.
2. Develop either a love or hate relationship with potatoes.
3. Fall in love with a new country and culture.
4. Become a new type of independent. The one where I can figure out how to get anywhere in the world with a handful of euros and a backpack.
5. Find God in the people and the simplest things around me.
6. Learn something (or multiple things) that I wouldn't otherwise sitting in a classroom.
7. Appreciate Guinness (in moderation of course).
So if you love me enough or are bored enough to read my blog, then I invite you to accompany me on this adventure I am embarking on.
Dublin, Ireland here I come!!